Our Independent Living Units (ILUs) and Assisted Living Units are ideal for singles and couples who wish to maintain an independent lifestyle, within a caring community environment.
Residents can access many activities including: carpet bowls, luncheons and social gatherings, fellowship groups, shopping trips and excursions.
An entry contribution is required to join an ILU complex, and this contribution is held in trust for the resident during their stay. It is refunded when they leave, with a small amount retained by the facility.
Most ILU complexes charge a daily service fee which covers:
• Unit maintenance
• Communal area maintenance
• Building insurance
• Council rates
• Water rates
• Initial emergency call system installation
Residents usually pay for:
• Electricity, including hot water and heating costs
• Telephone accounts and connection fee
• Individual garden maintenance
• Quarterly monitoring fee for the emergency call system
• Any structural alterations or additions to the unit.
Residents are eligible to apply for assessment from their municipal council for domiciliary services. If a resident needs more support they may be assessed by the Aged Care Assessment Service, for a Community Aged Care Package.